connecting low-income communities to global opportunities through trainings
in world languages and intercultural competence
The mission of Immersed Global Communication Cooperative LLC is to foster effective intercultural awareness, competency, and sensitivity; to develop and enhance communication skills that emphasize global awareness, cultural appreciation, and world readiness. It is our mission to bridge the gap between low-income communities and global opportunities in order to afford everyone access to world-class resources and international success.
1. Improving cross-cultural understanding and international awareness
2. Producing individuals who can communicate effectively in a second or third language, both orally and in writing using appropriate grammar and vocabulary
3. Promoting international travel and/study
4. Cultivating a life-long appreciation and enthusiasm for languages and the cultures they reflect.
5. Fostering global mindsets/perspectives
6. Preparing students for real-world situations in cross-cultural contexts.
Madame Armant's Immersion Cities!
VISION: A summer camp designed to foster an immersive world language experience.
Immersed Global will create a summer camp where students in low-income communities can achieve intercultural competence and fluency through language immersion education. We estimate the camp will run for 4-6 weeks. Languages of focus will be French, Spanish, Mandarin & Arabic.